Wednesday 27 June 2012

photobomb from my week in cornwall

leaving durham station at some very early godforsaken hour, to travel 400 miles to the other end of the country.

good job it was the pretty train journey ever, the views were beautiful and it just got prettier the closer i got to cornwall.

going for drives to places arounds kirsty's town, and having a few drinks in my new favourite pub.


for a day we drove to the pretty little place called looe, chilled on the beach with ice creams and looked around the quaint little shops, and obviously had come true cornish pasties.

sunbathing in kirsty's back garden with a few cans of rekorderlig.
after a beautiful bbq prepared by kirsty's mam and stepdad, where we met a lot of kirsty's friends from home. we went for the funniest drive, me and sophia in the boot of the car cause there were too many of us! hahaha.

me and katie jumped over a huge reservoir/lake/quarry like thing on a long zip wire. it was really fun, i thought i was going to get bashed on the head by a massive seagull on the way.

back to the barley for one too many snakebites.

house parties and new born puppies.

days out in newquay and visits to polperro festivals.

our last night was an 2pm - late fundraiser gig, the bands that i heard where really good.

shere's a million pictures from my week in cornwall staying with my best friend from university. my two other favourite university girls came down too, so it was destined to be the best week! we did so much and i didn't want to come home by the end of it. i'd never been to cornwall before so kirsty made sure i got my week's worth.

soph x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun time at Cornwall. It looks like such a beautiful place! Hahah, the "I thought I was going to get bashed on the head by a seagull" made me laugh. :') Glad the zipwire was fun!

    ReplyDelete